Yoga Teacher Training Singapore
Have you been seeking the best Yoga teacher training Singapore? Well, guess what, your quest ends here.
Yoga is a beautiful tradition with roots in India that has spread around the world. If you’re looking for an ancient practice and healing art, look no further than our 200-hour teacher training course here!
In Singapore, we provide one of the best programs available – certified by global bodies such as The Yoga Alliance. You will learn the correct methods to teach students while experiencing what it means beyond just “doing postures.”
Yoga Course Singapore
With Avante Yoga, you’re looking at the most promising answer to any of your query residing around Yoga teacher training Singapore. Being authentically rooted in traditional yoga philosophy, Avante Yoga is the perfect place to study. Our highly experienced and certified teachers will guide you through an in-depth exploration of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and meditation, while also providing you with the skills and knowledge necessary to teach these practices to others.
Yoga Teacher Training Singapore: The Best Available Option
Avante Yoga’s teacher training program is open to anyone who is interested in deepening their own practice and understanding of yoga, as well as those who wish to pursue a career as a yoga teacher. The program is held over the course of 200 hours focusing on different aspects of yoga practice and teaching.
Class Attendance & Conduct
1. You will be required to attend a minimum of 90% of the course training.
2. You are to be punctual and there will be no make-up class.
3. Medical Certificate will be required in the case of absence due to illness.
4. Do exercise self-discipline at all times during class and participants with poor conduct (e.g. punctuality issues) will not be allowed to continue with the course without any refund.
Duration of Course – 91 days
· 1st Intake – 4/3/23 to 3/6/23 Completed
· 2nd Intake – 1/7/23 to 30/9/23 Completed
· 3rd intake – 4/11/23 to 3/2/24
Course Time – 1 pm to 7 pm
Location: Avante Body and Wellness 402 Orchard Road Delfi Orchard #05-03 to #05-07 Singapore 238876
Training, Techniques & Practice Teaching Method, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy & Ethics, Assessment (min 60% score for each section to pass)
SGD 2,999.00 for early bird booking 1 month before course date.
All bookings will receive $200 cash vouchers from Avante redeemable for any Avante treatments!
Contact us for more information