Dark Circle Treatment Singapore
bodAs we age, or we reach a certain age, our skin starts losing collagen and elasticity. Nothing new; the same can cause the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Dark circles can also be caused by dehydration, sleeping on your face, or an unhealthy diet. That’s exactly when the call for dark circle treatment Singapore becomes important.
There are a number of ways to efficiently reduce the appearance of dark circles. The list includes the likes of using concealer, getting more sleep, and drinking plenty of water. Apart from these, employing a cold compress to constrict blood vessels is also considered beneficial as it helps reduce swelling.
But what if you have severe dark circles? The answer is simple, let Avante body and wellness addresses the situation in style.
Dark Circles: The Causes You Should Be Familiar With
- Lack of sleep is the first and foremost cause of dark circles. Also, poor sleeping habits have a pivotal role to play in it.
- Various kinds of allergies, including hay fever, hold responsibility for the occurrence of dark circles.
- Hyperpigmentation is also a common cause. It is a situation that happens when the individual’s body produces more melanin.
- Facing a situation where the levels of fatty tissue around the eyes get reduced may cause dark circles.
- The occurrence of thinning skin under the eyes
- Anemia, the situation from iron deficiency
- Overexposure to the harsh sunlight may result in dark circles.
- The habit of frequent rubbing of the eyes may cause dark circles.
- Exposure to alcohol and tobacco.
- Genetics is another cause of dark circles.
- Any prevailing thyroid conditions
- Lack of adequate water intake or dehydration
Dark Eye Circle Treatment Singapore: The Best In Business
Introducing our Bojin Eye Treatment—a special massage technique that stimulates muscles and blood circulation around the eyes. Brighten, detox, and re-energize your eyes. One’s lack of “Qi” and tiredness are easily seen through the eyes. The dark eye circles cannot be treated with just a whitening treatment as it is due to a meridian deficiency. Palpation and cutaneous stimulation are used in this one-of-a-kind treatment to promote “Qi” flow in the facial meridian channels. As ‘Qi’ flow increases, metabolism rate improves, skin condition improves, wrinkles and fine lines disappear, and you appear more energetic.
INDIBA helps to reduce swelling by using a specific machine head to stimulate blood circulation in order to intake more oxygen in the tissue and increase collagen production. This allows the skin to heal quickly and reduces under-eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles around the eyes. Clients will not feel any pain during treatment and will see noticeable results after just one session.
Dark Circle Treatment Singapore: Price
Price is one thing that depends directly on the quality of treatment offered. If you’re after a brilliant dark eye circle treatment session in Singapore, expecting to spend something on the higher end is pretty obvious. Keep in mind, dark circle treatment cost Singapore is a touch more than the traditional ones. But what if we say Avante makes quality meet budget? Sounds great, right? Well, of course, it is.
Consider Dark Circle Treatment Singapore right away.
At Avante, we offer 50% off on beauty services. Making the most out of this opportunity is up for grabs.
So if you require getting the dark circles treated promisingly, please contact us right away. Don’t forget, we’ve got a 50% off discount offer for all our new customers.